Business in Australia
Australia is one of the largest capitalist economies globally. The major contributor to the GDP is the resource sector. Some of the biggest contributors include the services sector such as tourism, financial services, and education at 69%. Mining and mining-related industries stand at 19%. The Australian dollar has also shown a Promising growth in the last decade. Moreover, the diverse society and stable environment also make it a promising destination for any business and investment.
Why Australia is an Ideal Place for business and Investment
- Australia is the 12th largest economies in the world and investment in such massive economy can be very profitable from a business Point of you
- Australia has very strong ties not only in Asia but also with continents like Europe, South America and North America.
- Australia is 12largest economy on the planet
- The political stability, Sound governance and very transparent regulatory system are also a vital reason for flourishing of any business
- More than 18,000 remote organizations are enrolled in Australia, including 18 of the main 20 Fortune Global 500 and eight of the main 10 Fortune 100.
- Australia's demonstrated economic resilience, adaptability and record of steady growth provide a safe, low-risk environment in which to do business.
- Australia is an individual from different prestigious worldwide establishments and exchange associations, i.e. the United Nations, G20, Commonwealth of Nations, ANZUS, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), World Trade Organization, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, and the Pacific Islands Forum.
- It has high GDP per capita, and a sensibly low rate of destitution.
- Australia positioned 2nd on the planet after Switzerland in 2013, to the extent normal riches is concerned.
How to Invest in Australia as an Immigrant
The business Innovation and investor Visa commonly known as (Subclass 188) is a provisional Visa which is required for all the investors to invest in Australia It can be replaced by a permanent Visa i.e. (subclass 888) after applying for legal permanent residency on completion of 12months.
There are 4 streams for the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188), each with their own Eligibility>
- Investor Stream: for investors who want to invest at least AUD$1.5 million in Australia and can continue business and/or investment activity in Australia for at least 2 years
- Business Innovation Stream: This stream is for successful business people who want to establish or a develop a business in Australia
- Significant Investor scheme: This stream is for investors who want to invest at least AUD$5 million in Australia and continue business and/or investment activity in Australia after the period of their provisional visa
- Premium Investor scheme: Only Financially sound investor can choose this stream as this is for investors who want to invest at least AUD$15 million into an Australian complying premium institution and continue business and/or investment activity in Australia after the period of their provisional visa
How much can a Investor Invest?
In order to qualify for the Business 888 Visa, the investor must meet one of two following criteria.
- The investor may prove that the investor possesses a net value of at least $200,000-$600,000AUD, that the investor has to maintain.
- The investor has made a qualifying investment and has sustained that investment for at least four years. If the investor's application meets these requirements, the investor and family will receive their permanent resident permits.
(The business Innovation and Investor Visa also charge a visa fee of $585 AUD for four years)
- Age: Applicant must be under 55 of years. However, it can be an exception in few cases if Your Proposed business will be beneficial to the state.
- Scorecard: must score at least 65 points in the Point test.
- Skills: The Applicant must have a high level of management skill in relation to the eligible investment or qualifying business activity
- Equity: The applicant must have a Personal and business total asset of AUD$800,000 or business assets of AUD$75,000. And should employ an Australian or two as these Visas have the same path to residency
The upcoming future of the Investors investing in Australia can be full of Stability and growth. For more details on Investing feel free to contact us on -
Examine your Business & Investment Plans in Australia with an Immigration Specialist
On the off chance that you need to set up your business in Australia our accomplished staff will help you to discover and apply the visa appropriate to your necessities. Aspire World Immigration Services is the world pioneer in giving resettlement alternatives to more than 40 nations over the globe. It has been worked with an expect to give superb administration and industry information to encourage best movement choices.
With its exceedingly experienced and prepared staff who have their underlying foundations in the migration business for quite a long time, Aspire World Immigration Services gives you the most straightforward and result situated guidance.