Aspire World Career Is Your Best Option To Acquire Business Visa
Thousands of international business people come to Canada every year, to do business with Canadian companies. Under the Business Visitor visa, foreigners can apply to come and visit Canada for a short time. It allows eligible applicants to explore dynamic business opportunities, participate in trade conferences, meet with Canadian counter-parts in Canada as well as experience Canadian culture and hospitality.
Why Canada is an ideal Business & Investment Destination?
- Canada is a world leader of major industries like Aerospace, Automotive, Petroleum, Agriculture, Information Technology and Shipbuilding.
- Lower business costs and corporate tax rates,
- Ready access to markets,
- A highly skilled and educated workforce,
- Strong public support for R&D and stable,
- Robust financial institutions
All these factors make Canada most profitable place to invest in the world.
- Benefits of the Visa
- Visa Cost
This Visa features
You may qualify as a business visitor if you are a foreign national who plans to visit Canada temporarily to look for new business opportunities, to invest or to enhance existing business relationships. Business visitors usually stay in Canada for a few days or a few weeks. To be considered a business visitor you must show that:
- you intend to stay for less than six months and do not plan to enter the Canadian labour market
- your main place of business and source of income is located outside Canada
- profits from your business will accrue outside Canada
- you can provide documents that support your application and
you meet Canadas basic entry requirements if you:
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport
- have enough money for your stay and to return home
- plan to leave Canada at the end of your visit and
- do not pose criminal, security or health risks to Canadians.
Business Visitors are free to travel anywhere throughout Canada and visit family, friends and experience Canada’s many attractions. During their stay, business visitors can take part in conferences, trade shows, meet with prospective clients, take orders, seek out lucrative business opportunities and explore their options for extending their stay in Canada.
|Visa ||USD||Multiple Entry
|USD||Transit for less than 48 hours
| OTHER COSTS (If Applicable)||Notes
|Police Clearance||Variable(Depending on Nationality and Local Govt Rules)||Required and requested by CIC
|Required for each country where the applicant has lived for more than 12 months.
|Medical Examination fee||Variable(Depending on the type of medical tests and examinations Required)||Required and requested by CIC payable directly to the doctor
|Translation/certification Of documents fees||Variable(depending on the translator)||Payable to the Translator
|Aspire World Immigration Services||Notes
|Aspire World Immigration Services||One of our expert migration agent would professionallyâ€š prepare your visa application for the best possible results